O.O.T.D Finding Your Everyday Style

Jeans | Black hoodie | Trainers | Backpack

For me? Denim always has to be involved and a good pair of sneakers…

If you’re one of those people who has a wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear.. you haven’t quite found your everyday style. For me, choosing my outfit for the day is the easiest part of my morning routine!

I would say when it comes to fashion I’m a minimalist. I don’t like to mix things up too much and I stick firmly with what I know I like. All I need is a good pair of jeans, some converse or comfy trainers & a plain top with no fancy frills or designs. I usually opt for black, khaki green, navy or white.

For easy outfit organising, follow these tips!

clear out your wardrobe, get rid of anything you haven’t worn in the last year!

Find colours that suite you really well

for me it’s navy blue and white

Create a uniform you love, then play with the formula

I do this aaaall the time. Denim + Stan Smiths + Black sweater

Invest in items you know you’ll re-wear

I love to invest in high quality knitwear

Recognise the things you never like

Pleather trousers and anything that makes me look like I tried too hard!

~

Thank-you for reading and I hope you found this helpful 🙂 what are you go to O.O.T.D’s?

11 Comments

1. Sophia
    23rd March 2017 / 2:49 pm

I like dresses.
    They make me feel feminine.

2. 24th March 2017 / 6:53 pm

Love your style, and you are so right! Everyone can have an easier time choosing their daily attire if their whole wardrobe is filled with their style and things they like. … my problem is when I have to dress up, or I’m in between seasons that I don’t necessarily like – like spring and summer. I love winter clothing, and I don’t mind jeans/shorts and tees, but the in between of spring and summer gets me every year, especially when I need to take it “a notch above” tees and jeans!

• 24th March 2017 / 7:13 pm

Omg honestly I’m the same with spring/summer!I’m useless at dressing in those in between stages hahah I’ve been looking for a light jacket to wear when it gets a little warmer and honestly can’t find anything I like haha. If I get lucky I’ll let you know!! X

3. 25th March 2017 / 7:15 am

beautifull fashionistaaaa….

• 29th March 2017 / 7:57 am

Thank-you! It’s true. I never want to look like I’ve tried too hard hahah

4. 4th April 2017 / 6:43 pm

Cool look. Any colours or fabrics you stay away from?

• 4th April 2017 / 8:27 pm

For sure, pale yellow and purple is a big no no for me. Also anything with too much unnecessary detail! Hahah

• 4th April 2017 / 11:02 pm

I hear a lot about yellow. Wasnt expecting purple though. I’m guessing you have enough stylish clothes to host your own fashion show.

5. Victoria
    12th April 2017 / 4:11 am

Those are good tips. Especially the “recognize the things you never like.” Sometimes trends grow on me when I see them enough, even though I hated them in the first place!

Victoria

Start the convo below! ...